- This event has passed.
Journey to Manawahe – Open Day
November 12 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Experience a taster of the Environmental Education programme at Manawahe
Friday 15th of November.
Travel into the Manawahe Ecological Corridor
- Start at the Matata lagoon. Complete a quick activity.
- Go on a guided trip to check out the views from the top of the Manawahe Hills.
- Visit the facilities at the Manawahe Ecological Community centre.
1915 Manawahe Road. The old Manawahe Primary school.
- Head home via the beautiful Lake Rotoma.
Get a small taster of what your students can do.
Complete the journey and a few activities on the way.
Enjoy a cuppa and a catch up at the Manawahe Ecological Community Centre.
To see how the Environmental Education programmes at Manawahe could benefit your school.
- See the whole Manawahe Ecological Corridor.
- Experience for yourself a part of the programme.
- Visit a beautiful part of the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
- Have some fun.
Anyone that is Passionate about the Environment.
Get a group of staff together for a fun afternoon and make the journey to a very special place.
All visitors go in the draw to win a free afternoon programme with a group of up to 15 students.
To get a map and an activity pack contact:
Helen Dobbin firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 021906132